[Samba] Increasing database size limit

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Thu Nov 19 16:20:38 UTC 2015

On Thursday 19 November 2015 10:17:24 mathias dufresne wrote:
> Hi Volker,

Hi Mathias,

> In parallel Oliver Liebel tells around 2 months ago he'll be able to find
> funds to develop LMDB backend (in some mail with title "s4 ldb tdb limits")
> which could solve the DB size limitation. And the company I'm working for
> is still discussing internally (without me :p) about investing for same
> development (and others).

you should take a look at the talk Nadya gave at SambaXP 2014:

http://www.sambaxp.org/archive_data/SambaXP2014-DATA/thu/track1/Nadezhd_Ivanova-Samba4withOpenLDAPBackend-It_sAlive.pdf
http://www.sambaxp.org/archive_data/SambaXP2014-AUDIO/thu/track1/sambaxp2014-thu-track1-Nadezhda_Ivanova-Samba4withOpenLDAPBackend_-_It_s_Alive.mp3

Cheers,

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
Samba Team                             asn at samba.org
www.samba.org