[Samba] Update Samba 4.1.17 DCs to Samba 4.3.1

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:08:43 UTC 2015

One point which is not yet sure, I must redo tests, is to not seize FSMO
and remove old FSMO owner.
I tried to switch from 4.3.0 to 4.3.1 replacing all my DCs (so changing DC
names, seizing FSMO roles on new server) and I faced lot of DNS issues
(starting with SOA not modified) which I thought I solved until I was not
able any more to replicate database on newly added DCs. Domain join was
still working but no replication after that.

No DLZ here.

Cheers,

mathias