[Samba] Configuration of a Bind slave server

Daniel Carrasco Marín danielmadrid19 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 20:13:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks for your help.
Is like magic, after a lot of tests without results and just now the file
is finally created and works as expected... Maybe it need more time.
Sorry for ask here, but I've asked because in this server bind is only a
bridge between the Samba 4 and the other server and then i did not know if
maybe i did something wrong or samba need any special configuration. Now i
see how works and i know that the question is about bind only.

Thanks again and greetings!!