[Samba] Samba4 DC is not visible in network neighborhood

Andrey Repin anrdaemon at yandex.ru
Tue Nov 17 18:46:38 UTC 2015

Greetings, All!

Is there at last a solution? I've only found questions, in the list, and on
the network.

The issue is that DC built on Samba4 does not report to network browsers
neither it is participating in election to become browser itself.
Consequently, it is not visible in the neighborhood neither on Windows, nor on
Linux.

I've managed to force a second Linux host (member server) become a local
browser. At least, I can see it and other hosts now. But not the DC itself.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...