[Samba] CTDB and glusterfs

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Tue Nov 17 17:22:48 UTC 2015

We just analyzed the situation together,
and the solution is that in order to
access security.FOOBAR xattrs on the gluster
fuse mount, you have to specify the 'selinux'
mount option to the glusterfs fuse mount...
...THis is necassary even if selinux is disabled.

This sounds strange, but it currently is
the solution.

Note that the recommended way is to use
the glusterfs vfs module instead of the
fuse mount.