[Samba] No more replication for new DC

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 15:09:42 UTC 2015

That did not work. I've added DNS entries mentioned in that wiki page. I
also forced creation of all entries mentioned by samba_dnsupdate
--all-names --verbose.
So I expect all needed DNS entries are present. If some are still missing
they are not mentioned by samba_dnsupdate. And as samba_dnsupdate job is to
create missing DNS entries, I dare rely on it.

I expect the issue comes from missing servicePrincipalName.

I'm wondering why these LDAP fields are not filled...

Cheers,

mathias