[Samba] I: samba's source code won't compile on ubuntu 14.04 LTS

dropxp-bato at yahoo.it dropxp-bato at yahoo.it
Sat Nov 14 18:36:32 UTC 2015

hi,i need to build a samba share server on my house.I trying to do using the package manager apt on ubuntu,but the version in the repository doesn't work caused by a bug.
So i've tried to compile from source following the instructions taken from linuxfromscratch web-site,but i also have go back a various types of error.there is something that I do not know about the sources?
Anyone can help me?thanks in advance.bye