[Samba] GPO: Processing error

Viktor Trojanovic viktor at troja.ch
Fri Nov 13 21:09:29 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am using Samba as an Active Directory DC. All works so fine so far, I
just noticed that each time I select the AD domain in the Group Policy
Management tool (RSAT on Win10), I get an error message saying:

/A processing error occurred collecting data using this base domain
controller. Please change the base domain controller and try again. /

I couldn't discover any real negative impact from this, yet, but I'm
still curious why this happens and if there is any workaround.

Thanks,
Viktor