[Samba] Samba 4.3 restrictions

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 13:02:28 UTC 2015

Hi Dmitriy,

I can only answer one of your question: tdb size limit is 4GB because there
some piece of code about tdb which is still in 32 bits, limiting the file
size.

Regarding number of objects I push a bit more than 270000 objects in one AD
in addition of initial objects. 120000+ users, 150000+ computers, no
groups. TDB size was between 3.0GB and 3.5GB.

For others questions, I let others answer.

Kindly regards,

mathias