[Samba] idmap & migration to rfc2307

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Tue Nov 10 20:00:14 UTC 2015

On 2015-11-10 at 18:13 +0100, buhorojo wrote:
> On 10/11/15 18:08, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> >On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 05:59:56PM +0100, buhorojo wrote:
> >>The whole point of project work is to work as a team. To have all of
> >>us giving the same collective opinion is pointless.
> >Exactly. That's why your collective is being banned
> >from this list. Please leave and rejoin as individual
> >members.
> >
> That totally defeats the object of working as a team.

Excuse me, but this complete bullshit. Working as a team
does not imply that you can only speak through one email
address, pretending to have just one voice. This is one
of the most lame excuses for concealing one's true
identity I've ever heard.

> You are using your power to censor what we wish to say.
> That is a great pity.

No. You are free to say what you have to say.
Please just say it elsewhere if it is as poisonous
to our efforts as it is.

Take care, Michael