[Samba] Wiki content announcement

Marc Muehlfeld mmuehlfeld at samba.org
Mon Nov 9 18:49:33 UTC 2015

Hello James,

Am 09.11.2015 um 19:18 schrieb James:
> Question about "Setting up RFC2307 in AD".
>
> When I initially provisioned Samba I did so with '--use-rfc2307. I did
> not extend the schema. Is the wiki saying only extend the schema if you
> already have AD running and didn't provision with '--use-rfc2307'?

I think, I don't have an explicite statement somewhere, but it should be
clear when reading the page.

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setting_up_RFC2307_in_AD#Checks
shows, that no further actions are required, if everything is already there.

And
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setting_up_RFC2307_in_AD#During_provisioning_the_first_Domain_Controller
also shows that everything is fine, if the domain was provisioned with
--use-rfc307.

Regards,
Marc