[Samba] samba-tool ldapcmp

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 09:20:34 UTC 2015

Plop,

Some explanation about why msDS-HasInstantiatedNCs is not replicated:
Honestly they lost me during firs paragraph "Consider the following
scenario". But that's not because I don't understand something you won't
too, so here is the link : )

Here is the description of this attribute, very short:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc221184.aspx

And here is the glossary to translate abbreviations:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc223126.aspx

Hoping this could help you, best regards,

mathias