[Samba] samba-tool ldapcmp

Danilo Perillo Chiacchio danchiacchio at tuxnetwork.net
Fri Nov 6 00:21:48 UTC 2015

Hello Folks,

I'm a Brazilian student. I'm doing some labs about SAMBA4 AD DC with 4
domain controllers (03 Linux Debian 8 x64 with SAMBA 4.3.1 installed
by souce packeage and 01 Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard x64 to study
for LPIC3 certification exam.)

About the "samba-tool ldapcmp"
(https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba-tool_ldapcmp), in my lab, even
applying the indicated filters I keeping  getting failed comparison of
LDAP Servers.

I observed that inserting 2 more items in the filter errors do not
appear. The additional items are:

whenChanged
msDS-HasInstantiatedNCs

I wonder if these items should also be excluded from comparison.

Thank You,

Danilo Perillo Chiacchio
Skype: dchiacchio
"Nunca desista de seus sonhos. Persista e lute até o final!"