[Samba] Internal DNS logging

John Gardeniers jgardeniers at objectmastery.com
Thu Nov 5 20:23:16 UTC 2015

Thanks James,

I'll give that a try. Although we are already rolling Samba 4 out to our
users I find I'm getting ever more frustrated by it's shortcomings and
incomplete features, especially around DNS. The lack of any DNS specific
logging must be considered an incredible oversight, to put it mildly.

regards,
John