[Samba] Internal DNS logging

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Nov 4 21:21:46 UTC 2015

no DNS server on that planet logs normal queries just because there si
not enough disk space in most setups, there is not benefit log anything
except erros and warnings for normal operations

what is the problem you like to solve and if there is no problem why do
you want logging normal operations?

in other words: what do you try to solve except
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/DNS