[Samba] Local Administrators (group) and delegation in AD

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 15:09:14 UTC 2015

As Davor wants to delegate I expect he does not want to give Administrator
password to these persons ;)
And using a keytab to avoid giving them the password is not a solution:
they would be able to perform everything they want on samba, which is
certainly far from the delegation he initially thought...