[Samba] ssh authentication with AD

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Nov 4 07:52:00 UTC 2015

Ok, do the following.

Remove all you modifications from pam so its back to original.

apt-get install krb5-ssh
restart ssh, try again.
Still not working?

Now try correct pam.
Type : pam-auth-update
Select kerberos winbind and unix ( and keep other defaults as is )

Type id username
You see a correct shell and correct and existing homedir?
Not, you missed the setting in windows, or set them in you smb.conf

Now try again to login.

Greets,

Louis