[Samba] Binaries for Debian and Ubuntu

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri May 29 15:19:21 MDT 2015

Am 29.05.2015 um 23:10 schrieb Steve Ankeny:
> I need to be asking Ubuntu why they're not providing updates in their
> backports repo

because there is no reason to do so?

4.1.6 is not just 4.1.6 as released upstream
just look at the *complete* apckage version
backports repo != backporting

don't get me wrong but you *really* need to learn some basics or just
accept the your ditribution is knowing better than you what they are doing