[Samba] Samba4 Disable USB ports

Achim Gottinger achim at ag-web.biz
Thu May 28 13:00:53 MDT 2015

Hello Gabriel,

Am 27.05.2015 um 14:50 schrieb Gabriel Franca:
> Good Morning Achim,
>
> Follows the exit of the requested command.
>
> Now the GPO funny not work when user is only the “Domain Users”
>
> getfacl /var/lib/samba/sysvol/
> getfacl: Removing leading '/' from absolute path names
> # file: var/lib/samba/sysvol/
> # owner: root
> # group: 3000000
> user::rwx
> user:root:rwx
> user:3000000:rwx
> user:3000003:r-x
> group::rwx
> group:3000000:rwx
> group:3000001:rwx
> group:3000003:r-x
> mask::rwx
> other::---
> default:user::rwx
> default:user:root:rwx
> default:user:3000000:rwx
> default:user:3000003:r-x
> default:group::---
> default:group:3000000:rwx
> default:group:3000001:rwx
> default:group:3000003:r-x
> default:mask::rwx
> default:other::---

That is an odd issue you have over there. Just in case, do you SELinux
enabled and in the way?
Compared to my output you lack a few acl's.
You can try to remove all acl's recursive changen the owner to root just
in case and afterward run sysvolreset again.

setfacl -rB /var/lib/samba/sysvol
chown -R root /var/lib/samba/sysvol
samba-tool ntacl sysvolreset -d3