[Samba] [SAMBA] Problems with joining a second DC to AD

Stephan Mattecka ste-fun_s at gmx.de
Tue May 26 05:51:18 MDT 2015

> Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. Mai 2015 um 13:31 Uhr
> Von: "Rowland Penny" <rowlandpenny at googlemail.com>
> An: "Stephan Mattecka" <ste-fun_s at gmx.de>

[root at dc2 ~]# ls -alh /var/lib/samba/sysvol/
total 20K
drwxrwx---+  3 root 3000000 4.0K May 26 10:37 .
drwxr-xr-x. 10 root root    4.0K May 20 15:28 ..
drwxrwx---+  4 root 3000000 4.0K May 21 14:51 example.lan

[root at dc2 ~]# getfacl /var/lib/samba/sysvol
# file: var/lib/samba/sysvol
# owner: root
# group: 3000000
user::rwx
user:root:rwx
user:3000000:rwx
user:3000001:r-x
user:3000002:rwx
user:3000003:r-x
group::rwx
group:3000000:rwx
group:3000001:r-x
group:3000002:rwx
group:3000003:r-x
mask::rwx
other::---
default:user::rwx
default:user:root:rwx
default:user:3000000:rwx
default:user:3000001:r-x
default:user:3000002:rwx
default:user:3000003:r-x
default:group::---
default:group:3000000:rwx
default:group:3000001:r-x
default:group:3000002:rwx
default:group:3000003:r-x
default:mask::rwx
default:other::---

I did even try copy the Policies folder from DC1 to DC2 because I thought this might be the missing folder, but this also does not help.

Stephan