[Samba] Samba4 Disable USB ports

Achim Gottinger achim at ag-web.biz
Mon May 25 10:58:08 MDT 2015

Hello Gabriel,

Am 25.05.2015 um 13:23 schrieb Gabriel Franca:
> [...]
>
> dns forwarder = 172.16.1.1
>

> # Habilitar Impressoras.
>
> printing = cups
>
> load printers = yes
>
> #Ativar a internacionalizacao: permitir caracteres acentuados pelo windows
>
> dos charset = CP850
>
> unix charset = ISO8859-1
>
> # Tratar os arquivos que comecam com "." como ocultos para maquinas
> Windows
>
> hidedotfiles = yes
>

> # nao tentar fazer um lock nestes arquivos
>
> veto files = /*.mp3/*.nws/*.{*}/
>
> veto oplock files =
> /*.doc/*.xls/*.mdb/*.docx/*.DOC/*.DOCX/*.XLSX/*.xlsx/*.rtf/*.RTF/
>

> #Auditoria de Arquivos
>
> vfs objects = full_audit recycle
>
> full_audit:success = open, opendir, write, unlink, rename, mkdir,
> rmdir, chmod, chown
>
> full_audit:prefix = %u|%I|%S
>
> full_audit:failure = none
>
> full_audit:facility = local5
>
> full_audit:priority = notice
>
> #Lixeira individual
>
> recycle:keeptree = yes
>
> recycle:versions = yes
>
> recycle:repository = /dados/trash/%U
>
> recycle:exclude = *.tmp, *.log, *.obj, ~*.*, *.bak, *.iso
>
> recycle:exclude_dir = tmp, cache
>

> [netlogon]
>
> # path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/cmc.corp/scripts
>
> path = /dados/scripts
>
> read only = No
>
> acl_xattr:ignore system acl = yes
>
> [sysvol]
>
> path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol
>
> read only = No
>
> acl_xattr:ignore system acl = yes
>

> [home]
>
> comment = Diretorio Pessoal de Cada Usuario
>
> path = /dados/users/%U
>
> browseable = No
>
> read only = No
>

> [dpto]
>
> comment = Pasta Departamental
>
> path = /dados/dpto
>
> read only = No
>
> #Bloqueio de extensoes de midia no samba
>
> veto files = /*.mp3/*.nws/*.{*}/*.avi/*.mpeg/*.mpg/*.wma/*.wmv/*.exe
>
> #nao tentar fazer um lock nesses arquivos
>
> veto oplock files =
> /*.doc/*.xls/*.mdb/*.docx/*.DOC/*.DOCX/*.XLSX/*.xlsx/*.rtf/*.RTF/
>
> [share]
>
> comment = Pasta Compartilhada
>
> path = /dados/share
>
> read only = No
>
> #Bloqueio de extensoes de midia no samba
>
> # veto files = /*.mp3/*.nws/*.{*}/*.avi/*.mpeg/*.mpg/*.wma/*.wmv/*.exe
>
> #nao tentar fazer um lock nesses arquivos
>
> veto oplock files =
> /*.doc/*.xls/*.mdb/*.docx/*.DOC/*.DOCX/*.XLSX/*.xlsx/*.rtf/*.RTF/
>

> [lixeira]
>

> path = /dados/trash/%U
>
> read only = No
>

> [printers]
>
> comment = Todas as Impressoras
>
> path = /var/spool/samba
>
> print ok = yes
>
> guest ok = yes
>
> browseable = yes
>

> if possible give any tips to improve my setup will be very grateful.

Beside a few minor things like veto oplocks and cahrset settings may be
not needed anymore, i can not see issues in your smb.conf.
xattrs seem to work as expected also. Does acl's work? You can test that
with getfacl /var/lib/saba/sysvol for example.
Example output on my setup.
getfacl: Entferne führende '/' von absoluten Pfadnamen
# file: var/lib/samba/sysvol/
# owner: root
# group: 3000000
user::rwx
user:root:rwx
user:3000000:rwx
user:3000001:r-x
user:3000002:rwx
user:3000003:r-x
group::rwx
group:3000000:rwx
group:3000001:r-x
group:3000002:rwx
group:3000003:r-x
mask::rwx
other::---
default:user::rwx
default:user:root:rwx
default:user:3000000:rwx
default:user:3000001:r-x
default:user:3000002:rwx
default:user:3000003:r-x
default:group::---
default:group:3000000:rwx
default:group:3000001:r-x
default:group:3000002:rwx
default:group:3000003:r-x
default:mask::rwx

I googled your error messages and found one old thread here with an
similar issue, reprovisioning fixed it in this case.

But before that you can enable debugging output abit by adding -d[1-9]

Try for example.
samba-tool ntacl sysvolcheck -d3

achim~