[Samba] Samba 4 with Active DHCP configuration

Stefan Schäfer ml at fsproductions.de
Sun May 24 13:44:04 MDT 2015

Am 24.05.2015 um 21:23 schrieb Foxnet Support:
> good evening
>
> Samba 4 with Active DHCP configuration, it is possible, if so how !!!
>
> In any case thank you for your help
>
> Michel

We reached a part of this. With a patched version of ISCs DHCP-Server
with renamed attribute and objectclass names we can use Active Directory
as a data backend for ISC dhcpd.

If this is what you mean, then have a look at our project invis-server
at Github: https://github.com/invisserver/invisAD-setup

You can extract the AD scheme extensions from our project.

For the pachted dhcpd-packages (we build them only for openSUSE) have
look
here:https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/spins:invis:testing/dhcp/0099-AD-LDAP.patch?expand=1

Stefan

--