[Samba] Samba4 Disable USB ports

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Sat May 23 07:26:17 MDT 2015

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 6:10 AM, Neil <nwilson123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm running a Sernet-samba-ad-4.1.17-11.el6.x86_64 PDC with another 4
> Samba4 DC's all joined to the same AD domain myorg.local
>
> My client wants me to disable all USB ports for all the users joined to the
> domain.

Has your client thought carefully about possible interference with
smart phone tethering, recharging, keyboards and mice? With wifi
network devices or in-office file sharing done with USB devices? Or
tested this? How, excactly, do they plan to *use* their computers
since few devices have PS2 ports anymore?