[Samba] Samba4 Disable USB ports

Achim Gottinger achim at ag-web.biz
Fri May 22 07:40:33 MDT 2015

Hello Gabriel,

Am 22.05.2015 um 15:23 schrieb Gabriel Franca:
> Good morning people,
>
> I make the case that Achim Gottinger passed.
>
> samba-tool ntacl sysvolreset and received the following information:
> Segmentation fault (core of the recorded image)
>
> then sent a samba-tool ntacl sysvolcheck and received the following:
> ERROR (<type 'exceptions.TypeError'>): uncaught exception - (61 'No
> data available')
>   File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/samba/netcmd/__init__.py",
> line 175, in _run
>     self.run return (* args, ** kwargs)
>   File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/samba/netcmd/ntacl.py",
> line 249, in run
>     lp)
>   File
> "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/samba/provision/__init__.py", line
> 1717, in checksysvolacl
>     fsacl = getntacl (lp, dir_path, direct_db_access =
> direct_db_access, service = SYSVOL_SERVICE)
>   File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/samba/ntacls.py", line 73,
> in getntacl
>     xattr.XATTR_NTACL_NAME)
>
> Will there this the source of my problem? hehehehe
>
> Remembering that I'm using Centos 7 and Samba version
> 4.1.17-Sernet-RedHat-11.el7
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Gabriel Franca

This error looks like you have not enabled xattrs on the partition
sysvol resides. In case it is an ext3/4 partition do you have acl and
user_xattr in the mount options?

What is the output of

attr -l /var/lib/samba/sysvol

use the localtion of the sysvol folder on your server in above example.
On my server i get

Attribute "NTACL" has a 320 byte value for /var/lib/samba/sysvol

achim~