[Samba] Samba4 Disable USB ports

Neil nwilson123 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 23:31:20 MDT 2015

Good morning everyone,

Gabriel: I haven't had a chance to test this yet, but I'm also needing the
same IE: Domain Users to have the GPO applied. Did you come right with this?

Andrey: Thank you for letting me know about the SysVol replication across
DC's, I haven't enabled this yet and will be doing so, is there anything I
should watch out for? I'll just be using the "
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/SysVol_Replication" because I don't
require Bi-Directional Replication.

Thank you.

Regards.