[Samba] Deny login for a specific user in a specific machine in a samba domain

Marc Muehlfeld mmuehlfeld at samba.org
Wed May 20 06:16:46 MDT 2015

Am 20.05.2015 um 14:00 schrieb Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes:
>   Well, samba 3 can't act as AD DC, so I guess the only way I can achieve
> this remotely is setting this in registry using a login script. How can I
> set this in registry? There Isn't something that automates the creation of
> scripts that change policies by registry?

I'm pretty sure, this isn't a registry setting.

What's wrong with the way setting this locally once on a client? Or do
you want to set this on hundred of machines?

Btw. if there's a way to set this via logonscript, then users need the
permissions to change this. This means on the other side: Every user can
remove this again and allow this user to login again...

Regards,
Marc