[Samba] Deny login for a specific user in a specific machine in a samba domain

Marc Muehlfeld mmuehlfeld at samba.org
Tue May 19 06:43:32 MDT 2015

Hello Rodrigo,

Am 19.05.2015 um 13:40 schrieb Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes:
>   PDC. I'm using samba 3, I need scripts to apply GPO?

You need an AD DC, to use group policies. I'm pretty sure that you can't
do that in an NT4 domain with poledit, too.

A workaround may be to deny the logon for this user in the machines
local security policy:
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd277395.aspx
Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local
Policies\User Rights Assignment -> Deny logon locally

Regards,
Marc