[Samba] preexec and msdfs proxy

Greg Enlow grenlow at hk.mailbox.de
Mon May 18 07:31:55 MDT 2015

Hi,

The Server to which the msdfs is pointing is a netapp. Though we theoretically can access the shell on it then begin to mess around there, we would really like to avoid that. Warranty and such make it a bit of a legal issue. That is the reason we went with a separate instance in the first place and now wonder why the preexec doesn't fire.

There is nothing in tmp of the msdfs box.

Like I asked before, is this by design? If not what can we do to get around playing with underwear of our netapp?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone