[Samba] How to properly demote a W2003 from Samba4?

Sam sr42354 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 00:53:24 MDT 2015

You're right Andrey, I can see only 5 roles with the "samba-tool fsmo
show"...
I don't remember if I transfered 5 or 7 roles with the Ntdsutil command.
I'm just sure that I transfer all availlable roles with this command...
I'm going to redo a try and if I see only 5 roles to transfer I will use
the GUI for the 2 last...
Thank a lot!
Sam