[Samba] Secondary DC as fileserver within VirtualBox

David Bear dwbear75 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 15:11:21 MDT 2015

I'm considering something similar here. How about making the ADDC the vm,
in virtual box and running the file serer in the host os?

Or if you need to be completely virtual, how about configured the file
server in a VM but using something like iscsi or other external storage
mechanism ?

David Bear
mobile: (602) 903-6476