[Samba] Samba4 - RODC - Credentials caching

Mikołaj Liberski mikolaj.liberski at gmail.com
Fri May 15 06:38:54 MDT 2015

I looked all over the place, and cannot find current answer.

I want to store passwords/password hashes on my RODC, so that when my DC
(Windows) fails, my users can still connect using RODC.

The current state that is described (by 3 years old docs) says its WIP, so
I'm not sure what to expect?

Also, in documentation there is no option, to allow for preloading whole
group of users, is that correct? The only possible way is to preload 1 user
at a time? (Only if the previous answer is "yes" ofc)

Regards,
Mikołaj