[Samba] Smba 4, looking for a command to show the password expiration date

Mario Pio Russo mariopiorusso at ie.ibm.com
Fri May 8 05:49:58 MDT 2015

Hi all

just going back to this, Steve can you please expalin where did you take
this number from? 11644473600

that seems not to work correctly on my system so I was lookin g how to
tailor down the right value

thanks

Mario Pio Russo, System Admin SWG IT Services Dublin, Phone & FAX: +353 1
815 2236, eMail: mariopiorusso at ie.ibm.com
IBM Ireland Product Distribution Limited registered in Ireland with number
92815. Registered Office: IBM House, Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4

Mario Pio Russo, System Admin SWG IT Services Dublin, Phone & FAX: +353 1
815 2236, eMail: mariopiorusso at ie.ibm.com