[Samba] [samba] 4.2.1 Indexing attributes

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Thu May 7 04:31:09 MDT 2015

Thank you a lot Luca!

I was able to change searchFlags using ldbedit command and I can't test
right now the ldbmodify tool as samba seems to be indexing it's database
(one thread eating 100% CPU for several minute, since I launched a
ldbsearch on "uid" field).

I'll try without my typo error (thank you again :) the ldbmodify command
(to stop telling it doesn't work when the issue was between my keyboard and
my chair) and also to tell if this CPU consumption was really due to
indexing process.

Cheers,

mathias