[Samba] Using ldap to check last password modification date

술욱 nbensa at gmail.com
Wed May 6 08:59:39 MDT 2015

Thanks Rowland. That makes sense :-)

BTW, Is the following code enough to change the password with python-ldap?

con.sasl_interactive_bind_s("", sasl_auth)
mod_attrs = [
    (ldap.MOD_REPLACE, 'unicodePwd', new_password),
    (ldap.MOD_REPLACE, 'unicodePwd', new_password)
]
con.modify_s('CN=%s,CN=Users,DC=lxc,DC=com % username, mod_attrs)

Thanks!

Regards,
Norberto