[Samba] Change user SID on Samba 4.1

Daniel Carrasco Marín danielmadrid19 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 04:27:38 MDT 2015

Thanks for your help, but actually I've the new domain working with all
users/groups, some GPO and some services vinculed to that AD, and i don't
want to change all again. Even I can migrate the user computers gradually
because the actual services works with new domain without change anything.

Thanks again and greetings!!