[Samba] Recommended stations on a server and slave domain controller

Sourisack PHANIVONG sphanivong at linagora.com
Mon Mar 30 03:13:28 MDT 2015

Hello Marc,

Sorry for the confusion, AD is the current solution installed and used.

The goal we want to achieve is to install a configuration for a lot of
users (about 100 000) with one master domain.
So we thought that it may be possible to have a principal domain and
several slave domains.

If this configuration can't be considered, we want to know if it's a
feature that we could contribute.

And sorry again for not being clear enough at first, I appreciate your
help.

Thank you.

Sourisack Phanivong
Support OSSA