[Samba] samba4.2.0 crashes on connection attempt with an internal samba error...

Peter Serbe peter at serbe.ch
Sat Mar 28 05:32:24 MDT 2015

Rowland Penny schrieb am 28.03.2015 10:30:

> I do not understand how you managed to install libgnutls-dev in the
> first place, when I try to install it, I get:

Well, it has been about a year ago, when I installed my servers.
And by then libgnutls-dev had been available without any problem.
Maybe there are some remnants on the system - I frankly don't know.
I will definitely try this on a VM, that is already installed.
(maybe a better idea would be to copy it... it was my first
attempt with KVM, but it seems to work OK). I will keep notes
and report, on how I got it running (or failed to do so).

Best regards
Peter

PS: But first of all I am going to do a little tour with my bike
(racing bike, not motorcycle... :-) ) - we've got very beautiful
weather today at the rim of the Alps...