[Samba] Authenticating Against Other Services

James lingpanda101 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:04:56 MDT 2015

    I've successfully authenticated my Meraki device against Samba by
creating a 2048 bit RSA key and self signed certificate. Thanks Rowland.
The next application I'm attempting is failing. I'm working with the
vendor to troubleshoot that issue. I will post back to the list if we
still can't figure it out. I would like to authenticate a Kolab
groupware server with Roundcube against Samba. Has anyone attempted
this? I'm not tied to Kolab so if anyone has a better solution that
works with Samba I'm open to try. Thanks.

--
-James