[Samba] UID and GID mapping throw DC and Member DC

Jhon P patocius at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:37:02 MDT 2015

Correct me if I'm wrong?

 You say that by RSAT and NIS I add a uid and gid for each user in the DC.
 As mentioned here:
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Using_RFC2307_on_a_Samba_DC#Check_if_RFC2307_is_used_by_your_Domain_Controllers

 If I do this, users are added to the passwd file on the domain controller or saved to the db sam?

Im go to try this tomorrow.

That big problem is not provisioned with  RFC2307!!!!