[Samba] Patch(es) and task list to resolve CVE-2015-0240 for version 3.6.23 on Solaris

Golden, Rick (DTMB) GoldenR at michigan.gov
Thu Mar 19 07:11:11 MDT 2015

Good morning.

I am looking to resolve the above vulnerability on our T-4 Solaris boxes. I have not worked or patch Samba before and not sure of the process.

When I find and apply the patch will it resolve the issue on the version that we are running or do I need to bring our current version more up to date?

Tks in advance.
rG

Database Administrator
Michigan Gaming Control Board (MGCB)