[Samba] The RPC server is unavailable

Jesper Koivumäki jesper.koivumaki at kulturfonden.fi
Thu Mar 19 00:16:38 MDT 2015

Hi,

Thank you for your reply!

I don't have any openchange services included in my installation. Nor am
I using sogo.

I changed the DNS settings on the DHCP server now, to only include the
PDC. Any idea if I can still have the PDC forward the DNS calls with
"dns forwarder" in smb.conf? Can I still use a secondary DNS server in
resolv.conf on the PDC?

It feels a bit risky, when profiles are corrupting left and right, to
restrict any users to only use the PDC as a DNS server. I really hope
this does the trick, but I still can't log in with the Administrator
account.

Kind regards,
     Jesper Koivumäki