[Samba] Can add with net rpc command but NOT with dsa.msc

Hervé Hénoch h.henoch at isc84.org
Wed Mar 18 07:25:14 MDT 2015

I say that I'm logged on a Windows 2012R2 server with domain
administrator account (the server is naturally in the domain).

When I add a user i've the message : an error has occurend contact your
system adminsitrator.

# Global parameters
[global]
         workgroup = <domain>
         realm = <domain>.local
         netbios name = <PDC NAME>
         server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc,
drepl, winbind, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate
         idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes
         #idmap uid = 15000-30000
         #idmap gid = 50000-60000
         log level = 4
         printcap name = /dev/null
         load printers = no
         dsdb:schema update allowed = yes

[netlogon]
         path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/<domain>.local/scripts
         read only = No

[sysvol]
         path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol
         read only = No