[Samba] passwd complexity

Felipe_G0NZALEZ_SANTIAG0(); fgonzalez at estudiantes.uci.cu
Tue Mar 17 21:21:48 MDT 2015

When I asked about the passwd requirements, I received this answer:
The same like in a MS AD environment:
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc786468%28v=ws.10%29.aspx

It says: " Password must not contain the user's entire samAccountName (Account Name) value or entire displayName (Full Name) value. Both checks are not case sensitive".
But: I have an AD DC with samba4.1.9 in UbuntuServer14.04. I enabled the complexity policy (on) and then I created:
#samba-tool user create test test.12345
And the output was: User test created successfully!
So, I don't understand! Really this option works? If I enabled the complexity, Why I can create a user test (with samAccountName test) and passwd which contains the samAccountName ? My regards, F.