[Samba] the windows xp clients do not automatically synchronize their time against DC

Carlos R. Pena Evertsz carlosrpevertsz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 07:40:13 MDT 2015

Hi Dania,

I think you have to use ntp syncronization.  By default windows xp
should update the time from the DC server at login,  but if you need
further time updates you should read the section  "Configuring the
Windows Time service to use an external time source" at the following link:

http://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/314054

If someone doesn't have a better idea I hope this help you.

Best regards,
Carlos
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic