[Samba] samba 4.1.17 on raspberry pi as ad dc - krb5 problem / ipv6?

David Holder david.holder at erion.co.uk
Fri Mar 13 02:32:54 MDT 2015

Hi Peter,

This is very unlikely to have been a problem with IPv6. It is bad
practice to use .local domain names as .local is used by mulitcast DNS
(mDNS). This is much more likely to have been your problem.

Best Regards,
David
Dr David Holder CEng FIET MIEEE

Erion Ltd, An Cala, Inverkirkaig, Lochinver, Sutherland, IV27 4LR, UK

Reception: +44 (0)1422 207000

Direct Dial: +44 (0)131 2026317

http://www.erion.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales. Registered Number 3521142
Registered Office: Newtons, 49 Coniscliffe Road, Darlington, County
Durham, DL3 7EH, UK
VAT Number: GB 698 3633 78