[Samba] bug in samba 4.1.17 ? changed CNAME record to other host

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Mar 12 03:52:20 MDT 2015

In addition.

im using the bind9_DLZ.

samba-tool dbchecks all ok, reindexed etc, no errors.

and trying to delete with :
samba-tool dns delete DC.internal.domain.tld domain.tld websitename1 CNAME serverhostname.internal.domain.tld
or
samba-tool dns delete DC.internal.domain.tld domain.tld websitename1.domain.tld CNAME serverhostname.internal.domain.tld

results in :  ERROR: Record does not exist

anyone any suggestion?

Greetz,

Louis