[Samba] Linux fs ACL ignored for Samba4 share in Windows?

Mgr. Peter Tuharsky tuharsky at misbb.sk
Tue Mar 10 03:51:51 MDT 2015

This command lists all directories in iss_num. However the . (iss_num
itself) has drwxrwxr-x

Now for the incriminating file example that shows abnormal ACL in
Windows: the file resides in iss_num/am/uz and has -rwxrwxrwx

So there is no + in listing for share directory nor for files in the
directory structure.

Peter

Dňa 10.03.2015 o 10:37 Rowland Penny napísal(a):