[Samba] Linux fs ACL ignored for Samba4 share in Windows?

Mgr. Peter Tuharsky tuharsky at misbb.sk
Tue Mar 10 01:16:00 MDT 2015

Hm, it is quite large. I will snip all comments out and all shares that
are not interesting

smb.conf:

[global]

   workgroup = ldap1.sk
   server string = server %L
   wins support = no
   dns proxy = no
   netbios aliases = datastore dokumenty iss pravo prenos matriky
   log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
   max log size = 1000
   syslog = 0
   log level = 2
   security = domain
   encrypt passwords = true
   passdb backend = tdbsam
   obey pam restrictions = no
   unix password sync = no
   map to guest = bad user
   domain logons = no
   domain master = auto
   local master = no
   usershare allow guests = no

include = /etc/samba/smb-global.conf
include = /etc/samba/smb-datastore.conf

smb-global.conf:
[global]

    dos charset = 852
    unix charset = UTF8
    dos filetimes = yes
    browseable = no
    guest ok = no
    public = no
    writable = yes
    unix extensions = no
    follow symlinks = yes

smb-datastore.conf:

[iss_num]
    path = /mnt/data_raid/iss_num
    comment = Projekt ISS_NUM
    locking = yes
    default case = lower
    preserve case = no

Dňa 09.03.2015 o 10:49 Rowland Penny napísal(a):