[Samba] 4.2.0 Relocation error

Peter Serbe peter at serbe.ch
Sat Mar 7 06:29:10 MST 2015

Oliver Rath schrieb am 07.03.2015 12:52:

> which linux do you run on raspberry? Ive installed Debian 8 (Jessi) and
> compiled samb42 on it, runs fine.

Well, he is on a Raspi 2, which is - if I did understand this right - a
different architecture. Maybe I did not understand him enough. But anyway,
I would presume, that there is hardly any information out on the new
Raspi 2... It's the bleeding edge. :-( But as this tiny thing is heavily
used the situation will improve fastly. Maybe at some point in time the
issue will have vanished after some upgrading...