[Samba] Internal DNS strangeness in 4.1.16

Greg Dickie greg at justaguy.ca
Mon Mar 2 09:12:10 MST 2015

Hi Andrew,

   I have a feeling I'm really close to getting this working so I don't
want to abandon it in favor of DLZ unless it's the correct way to do it.
Everything seems to work from the command line, just when the DHCP daemon
tries to call it it fails. I'm assuming all the authentication stuff is
working which is usually the tricky part. Any idea how to track down the
WERR_INTERNAL_DB_ERROR?

Thanks,
Greg

Greg Dickie